Candice Olson is by far my favorite kitchen designer. We are going to try to do the kitchens and bathroom using Ikea cabinets and fixtures because I personally love Ikea stuff. Here are some of our inspiration rooms from Candice's show.
Thanks Laura! I can't wait for it all to be done so we can invite you guys over for a party! I LOVE the ikeahacker website! They do such fun stuff. I also follow ikeafans.com as well. They have a lot of kitchens on there if you want to check it out!
Great blog, Tatiana! I just got the link from Jill. I'll be looking forward to seeing how it progresses.
ReplyDeleteI love Ikea kitchens too. I daydream about having one everytime I walk into that store. Do you ever follow http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/?
-Laura
Thanks Laura! I can't wait for it all to be done so we can invite you guys over for a party! I LOVE the ikeahacker website! They do such fun stuff. I also follow ikeafans.com as well. They have a lot of kitchens on there if you want to check it out!
ReplyDelete