Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kitchen Idea Board #1

Here is my first shot at an idea board for the kitchen.  Masai and I stopped (very briefly) by Ikea this weekend to look at cabinet doors and we decided on the Lidingo (yay!) with the butcher block countertops.  We're picking white since it is what would have been most typically used the time the house was built and it was actually the sample kitchen we liked the best.  Below I've overlaid a picture I found of someone else's recently done Lidingo kitchen with some options I'd like to use for our kitchen.  I'm not completely settled on this color scheme but it sort of came together so I thought I'd post it.


Product List:


3. Cristezza Green Glass Subway tile for Backsplash   
7.  Pendant lamp for above sink   

Would love any suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. HI TATI!! I'm following your lovely blog and I love the color scheme for the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! Thanks so much dearie!!

    ReplyDelete