Here's the latest on the upstairs bathroom. First it got a new window. Sorry no pictures of that in progress. It got a new paint color (a nice light grey) and all the trim and medicine cabinet got several new coats of white semi-gloss paint, and finally some accessories from Ikea.
Then the bathroom also got a new shade (thanks to my new-found roman shade diy skills) and a new shower curtain.
Just for reference (and because who doesn't like a before and after?!), here's what the bathroom looked like when we first bought the house. Photos after the jump.
Wow, it was pretty bad. Sometimes when I look at the before pictures I'm surprised we bought the place, although I'm really glad we did. Here's a few from after we moved in...




I LOVE the bathroom shade - very elegant with that wonderful gray ribbon! And it reminds me of the trim on your new bed linens... Do you have a new picture of the bed? Great work, Tati! Lowe you, Mom
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom! I'm so glad you like it! Here's a link to a new post with pictures of the bedlinens!
ReplyDeletehttp://easternave.blogspot.com/2011/01/bedlinens.html