- New windows were installed (by Javier) in the bathroom bedroom and office
- We painted the apartment bedroom, bathroom, hallway and kitchen (with the generous help of my brother)
- Apartment kitchen cabinets and appliances were installed (by Javier)
- We added ceiling fans to the front porch and to the apartment bedroom
- We painted the master bedroom and added accessories and finishing touches (most proud of this room!)
- We painted the stairway and I undertook an elaborate stenciling project
- I made roman shades out of mini blinds for the kitchen windows
- The dining room was painted and accessorized
- We painted and added furniture and accessories to the living room
- I reorganized the closets
- I painted the bathroom and added accessories and a window treatment
- And finally, we decorated for the holidays.
We still have a lot more to do in 2011...
First on the list is the upstairs guest bedroom which currently looks like this, but hopefully won't for long. I'm hoping to paint it this week.
Javier is going to install new windows in the dining room and kitchen and in the apartment in about 2 weeks. We're psyched about the new garden window that we selected for the window above the sink.
We have plans to install a picket fence in the front yard.
And Masai has big plans for the basement!
In the meantime, we're enjoying how far we've come with this little bungalow. I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the new year!
~Tatiana
No comments:
Post a Comment